These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Deoleo Global, S.A.U. (hereinafter, “Deoleo”)
Postal address: Parque Empresarial Rivas Futura. Calle Marie Curie, 7, 4ª. Edificio Beta 28521 – RIVAS VACIAMADRID (MADRID)
This prize draw is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales) aged 18 and over, with the exception of the immediate families and employees of Carapelli or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
Internet access and purchase required (except Northern Ireland).
Retain proof of purchase.
2. Purchase a 500ml bottle of Carapelli Olive Oil (except NI) and visit bigwin.carapelli.com to enter or scan the QR code on the back of the neck tag then enter name, phone number and email address. By entering online you will get an auto response thank you page with the link to your 3 months online subscription to Olive magazine. Max one subscription per person. The promotion opens on 00:00 01/05/2021 and closes at 23:59 on 30/09/2021 for receipt of all entries. Entries outside of this period will be rejected. After the completion of their three month subscription entrants will be contacted by email with a renewal offer, Subscription T&C’s can be found at https://www.buysubscriptions.com/our-services/terms-and-conditions.
3.No purchase necessary for NI residents only. NI participants may enter the prize draw by emailing Carapelli@brayleino.co.uk with their name, postal address and phone number. All entries must be submitted on 23:59 on 30/09/2021. Max one entry per person.
4. Entries are restricted to one per person, per email per number for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
5. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
6. There is one prize to win. The prize is a Large Big Green Egg which will come with a stand and pizza stone. Egg value £1175, Stand £285, pizza stone £53.
The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or individual elements of it for one of greater or equal value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. All prizes are non-transferable with no cash alternative and will be issued to the winner listed as the lead contact at the time of entry.
7. Proof of identity (passport), purchase and address may be called for before the prize is awarded which the entrant or winner must provide within 14 days. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
8. The winners will be drawn via a random computer process during week commencing 4/10/2021 under independent supervision. The winner is randomly selected from all valid entries after purchase of a participating product during the promotional period. 15 backup winners are also randomly picked at the same time should winners not be reachable or decline the prize.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date via email (obtained when entering the code from the neck tag on the website) by Bray Leino. The winner must respond via email to Carapelli@brayleino.co.uk to claim their prize however, if a winner does not respond when contacted on two separate occasions within a 14-day period from first contact or is ineligible or rejects the prize, the prize will be forfeited, and a back-up winner will be chosen using the same methodology as above and notified by email. The winner will be required to confirm their name and provide a valid postal address. Mobile number required for tracking of the parcel if not provided on entry. GB entrants may be required to provide proof of purchase. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
11. Once confirmation of address has been received for the delivery of the Big Green Egg and the completion of any verification process, details will be passed to a third-party courier (Parcel Force, Royal Mail or DPD) to deliver the prize by second class. This will be posted 1 day after receiving the postal address of the winner. The data supplied to the courier will be held with them until delivery is completed then will be immediately deleted.
12. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or prize.
13. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
15. The Promoter will make available the winner’s surname and county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing Carapelli@brayleino.co.uk.
16. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), illness, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion (if requested). The Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
19. If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to Bray Leino, Old Rectory, Filleigh, Barnstaple, EX32 0RX.
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.